For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Lilydale Senior Living in Lilydale offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Lilydale is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Lilydale includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on a la carte services such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Schedule a tour to see for yourself!
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and Wellness Program
- Month-to-Month Lease Agreement
- Controlled Entrance
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Daily Afternoon Coffee and Cookies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pets Welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping Centers, Restaurants and More
- Apartment Building Fire/Smoke Detector and Sprinkler System
- No Association Fees
- Heated Underground Parking
- Guest Suite
- Limited Home Care Services
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Meals Available
- Weekly Med Setup
- Weekly Showers
Schedule a Tour
Lilydale Senior Living seniors with arrangements for independent, assisted or memory care living. We invite you to come see the difference for yourself.
View Activities Calendar
From strength-training workouts to discussions of current events to quiet sessions of knitting, our residents' days are filled with interesting & lively interaction.
View Dining Menu
Meals are served in our spacious dining room, and a private family dining room where residents can share a meal with guests in a more intimate setting.
Thank you to the staff of Lilydale. You gave our mom, Lucille, so much love and she loved each and every one of you.– The Curran Family